JustOpex can build, based on your specific requirements, a cloud-based desktop environment to your users. There are many ways to handle a virtual desktop environment but JustOpex follows a tried and tested method, that offers optimal performance to your users, ensures data integrity and protection as well as optimal costs for your organization.
Following a discovery of your requirements and types of workloads, JustOpex can build several bundles that offer a range of different amounts of CPU, memory, storage, and a choice of applications. From this point on, it becomes easy to deploy as many cloud based desktops as you need. Depending on the public cloud provider, JustOpex will also advise how users can connect to their desktop in the cloud. Users can connect from a PC or Mac desktop computer, or an iPad, Kindle, or Android tablet. Organizations who use virtual desktops can extend the life of their older generation end-user devices without having to continually invest in end-user device: At the same time guarantee best in class performance with a cloud based desktop.
Some of the key features of our Desktop as a service (on the cloud)
- Simple to Use
- Easier to Manage all of the desktops
- Eliminate system administrator tasks
- Software deployment and patching headaches will become history
- Integrate your Corporate Directory and thereby get all the security policies on the cloud as well
- Easy to integrate with Office applications and other enterprise software
- Your code or data is secure (downloads are prohibited or monitored)
- Deploy and Manage Applications - fast, flexible, and secure way for you to package, deploy, and update your organization's desktop applications
- Choose the Hardware and Software you need
- Support multiple devices - your can implement BYOD at work without any worries of viruses or data theft.